High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. It is a very serious disorder and it can cause a lot of harm to your health. You can even call it a silent killer.
In these modern times, most of the people are going through with this problem. One out of every three Americans is suffering from the problem of high blood pressure. If you like to know some more facts about this, then browse the whole article thoroughly.
Reasons of High Blood Pressure
- Low fiber diet
- High fiber diet
- Genetic factors
- Lack of exercise
- Excessive smoking
- Faulty style of living
- Thyroid dysfunction
- High intake of sodium
- Kidney abnormalities
High blood pressure is an affliction that is currently affecting countless number of people. The symptoms of high blood pressure are as follows-
- Nose bleeds
- Nervous tension
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty in breathing
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Pain in the heart region
- Dizzy spells or dizziness
- Pain at the back of neck or head
The main cause of high blood pressure is unhealthy lifestyle and higher level of stress. It can be very dangerous if left untreated and undiagnosed. If you think that you’ve this condition, then you should start taking a serious note on this account. So, now we will provide you some easy cures of high blood pressure.
Easy Ways to Tackle High Blood Pressure
1. Take 1 tbsp of honey and amla (Indian gooseberry) juice every morning to treat high blood pressure.
2. Take 1 cup of warm water and add a tbsp of cayenne pepper powder in this. Consume it, when you feel an increase in blood pressure.
3. Chewing 1-2 cloves of garlic in an empty stomach helps in relieving the signs of high blood pressure.
4. Consume 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds with water. Take it twice a day. It is helpful in controlling the level of high blood pressure.
5. Squeeze a lemon in 100gms of water and drink it after every 3 hours is beneficial in treating high blood pressure.
High blood pressure can be very dangerous, if left undiagnosed and untreated. So, if you’re going through with this, then these easy ways will surely help you out. Try these cures and keep this silent killer aside for a healthy life.