Are you depressed?
Depression is a common emotional disorder worldwide. Dealing with depression on a daily basis is a reality to millions of people across the globe. It may affect the people in varying degrees but how does it starts, what all signs shows that a particular is plagued with this mental health disorder.
Signs of Depression
- Change in behavior
- Unable to sleep properly
- Feeling of hopelessness
- Pain in different parts of body
- Thoughts of suicide or killing any person
- Lack of encouragement in regular activities of life
- Avoiding social gatherings and conversations
- Abnormally high appetite or loss of appetite
These signs of depression are very common and every person can easily diagnose these signs. Before thinking about the remedial measures we should find out the main reasons of this disorder because it is important for an effective treatment.
Important Reasons of Depression
- Lack of family support and problems in marital life gives a rise to depression
- Excessive or indiscriminate use of drugs may lead to depression
- Depression arises when a person suffer from severe sudden loss like death of loved ones, job loss, friendship causes this mental disorder in a person
- Prolong high stress level. In this condition the individual is not capable of finding the exact cause of depression. But this type of depression might occur due to amount of responsibility, number of pressure and number of hassles etc
It’s hard to believe but depression can be treated with homemade solutions. Some of the popular remedies of depression are mentioned below-
- Apple is most valuable in treating mental depression. Take apple with milk and honey on a daily basis for a stress free life
- Cashew nuts are effectual in the healing of depression. These nuts stimulates the nervous system and keeps your body active, energetic and cheerful
- Boil rose petals (15 gm) in water (250ml) for 5-10 minutes. Drink it instead of taking tea or coffee. Regular use of this drink treats the condition of depression
- Add vitamin B, fresh vegetables, whole grains, fish and eggs in your diet for a cheerful life
- Boil some cardamom seeds in water. Take this tea. It is highly effective in the treatment of depression
Remember you are not alone in this. So before going for any remedial measures, find out the reasons behind those blue feeling which keeps on chasing you. Don’t wait for long and treat it as soon as possible for a healthier and happier life.